Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

KISS costumes

Also, in highschool, for my friends 18th birthday, she had a Rock and Roll Party. So four of us dressed up like KISS.  I'm the Cat one,  and Birthday girl was Gene Simmons.

Here is us before filling in the color. Hot huh? lol



Here are our duct tape shoes.



We meet up with Birthday girl with her aluminum foil accessories.



I had straightened my hair, bad idea, it didn't poof out.



The entire band. Girl Power. lol



1 comment:

  1. Hey there!!
    Stumbled across your blog looking for some cheap ways to add on to our KISS costumes this year....the duct tape is pure genius, and just what I needed to complete our look!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete