Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

The PAINT Box

Hello World,

A few years ago, I found this cassette tape case at a consignment shop. I tore this baby apart and completely covered the inside with my favorite Tumblr images and magazine clippings. I have since stored all of my craft paints and printmaking inks inside it.

Compared to the chaotic inside, the outside was just a little too plain. I just used chalk to outline the design, painted a few coats of acrylic paint, and then used a sharpie to outline the design. A simple DIY to add some pizazz to an old school looking case.


PS- Do you think I painted the word 'paint' to literally label the box as containing paint, or as a verb?

Answer - A little bit of both. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment